CPI seeks a Senior Internet Governance & Internet Freedom Expert to design a methodology to assess local partners with their Internet Governance & Internet Freedom Skills. Then, the Expert will develop a multi-levels methodology able to assess local partners.
The Senior Internet Governance & Internet Freedom Expert will be in charge of designing a curriculum for local partners in order to reinforce their Internet Governance & Internet Freedom skills to go from one level to the next one.
The objective of this assignment is to assist the Internet Freedom Project with:
1. Developing an Internet Governance & Internet Freedom methodology to assess local partners;
2. Developing a multi-level curriculum to empower local partners.
Offerors should put forward their qualifications and price quote to support CPI in designing a methodology to assess local partners with their knowledge of Internet Freedom and Internet Governance. Offerors will also develop a multi-level curriculum to increase local partners Internet Freedom and Internet Governance skills. As a result of this RFQ, CPI anticipates issuing an independent consultant or vendor contract.
· Ability to establish trusted relationships and develop good communications with diverse stakeholders’ communities
· A very good understanding of the benefits and challenges of Internet Freedom & Internet Governance
· A strong technical background in information technology and a firm understanding of Internet Freedom & Internet Governance issues.
· Consultant has proven experience developing learning curricula and training guides in subject areas such as information technology
· A good understanding of ICTs, and be able to articulate its benefits and challenges to local partners
· A mastery and understanding of a range of tools and technologies that would be appropriate for the Project network
· Able to timely develop clear, comprehensive and understandable written reports and documents
The successful candidate will be
· An excellent communicator able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience in verbal and written communications
· An enthusiastic team player, a good collaborator, but also able to work independently
· Able to operate at all levels in an organization, including senior leadership, as well as at an operational level
· The incumbent should be fluent in writing and speaking English
· Able to take ownership of deliverables
· At least 8 years’ experience in the design and development of a variety of digital services
· Strong experience in Internet Governance & Internet Freedom
· Proven ability to execute projects from inception through to execution
· Experience with working with audiences that have low digital literacy levels
· Experience working in developing countrie